The RxOC provides the best of all worlds:
- Independence from the pharmacy benefit manager
- Benefits of scale.
- Academic and clinical resources of The Ohio State University and the OSU Wexner Medical Center.
- Flexibility to determine its own programs and coverage design.
- Ability to adopt practices at its own pace.
- A collaborative approach to identifying evidence and value-based practices because of the size and variety of participating plans
There is no cost to join. Operational costs for the RxOC are funded through a small per-prescription fee based on each organization’s size.
Who can join?
Any organization that is large enough to self-fund its pharmacy benefits should consider joining the RxOC. We recommend that employers seek guidance from their benefits professional in making this decision.
- Express Scripts, Inc
- Concierge Service
- Medication Management Program